FEE-HELP for Australian StudentsStudy now, pay later.
“FEE-HELP” loan scheme is available for Domestic students who apply for a Taylors UniLink Diploma program.
Download the 2013 FEE-HELP census dates and tuition fees information sheet.
What is FEE-HELP?
FEE-HELP is a loan given to eligible fee paying students to help pay part or all of their tuition fees.
The Australian Government pays the amount of the loan directly to the student's provider.
Students repay their loan through the tax system once their income is above the minimum threshold for compulsory repayment.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for FEE-HELP, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen; or
- Be the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa who will be a resident in Australia for the duration of the course of study; or
- Be the holder of a permanent visa who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals and will be resident in Australia for the duration of the course of study.
- Be undertaking accredited higher education award study at an approved higher education provider.
- Be enrolled and have submitted a valid 'Request for FEE-HELP Assistance' form for the relevant units of study on or before the census date.
- Meet the Tax File Number requirements.
Who is not eligible?
The following students are not eligible for FEE-HELP:
- New Zealand citizens
- Permanent visa holders (other than holders of a permanent humanitarian visa)
- Overseas students
For more information about FEE-HELP visit http://studyassist.gov.au.